1. Located at my home at 501 10th Pl S., Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250.
2. All lessons are private one-on-one for swimmers age 6 months and older.
3. Suzi specializes in working with adults and those who had traumatic water experiences.
4. Most lessons the parent is not in the pool with the child. However, they are always in attendance and will be learning as much as the child to help them progress in their swimming for years to come.
5. There is an outdoor changing room, bathroom facilities, and indoor and outdoor hot showers.
6. Lessons are in a secluded, private backyard, surrounded by fencing and lush foliage including a beautiful shaded 100-year old oak tree.
7. There are three Covid friendly areas that allow for separation while you come and go or just sit and watch the lessons.
8. Lessons happen year-round as long as the air temperature is in the 70's and the pool temperature is at least 78 degrees....but at Swim Lesson Suzi we like to keep the water temp in the mid 80's.
9. Lessons are taught during the day, the evening, and the weekend! I always make a schedule that works for you!
10. I will teach at your home if it works into my schedule. However, the price varies based on distance and the number of swimmers.
11. All you need to do is purchase a package and text 904-476-2235 to get on the schedule.
12. Make sure that you email the release form to email@example.com.